Rhonda Allison’s C-Peptide Complex combines the antioxidant support of L-Ascorbic Acid with an active blend of collagen-building peptides to form a synergistic complex that strengthens skin while protecting it from UV damage. The vitamin C (an essential protein) and antioxidant benefits in this unique formula increase the skin’s immune system by supporting collagen synthesis, reduce and repair damage caused by external elements, and promote healthy skin aging.
This all-important complex is a must for every skin type and continued support against free radical damage. Great for all skin types, especially photo-damaged and environmentally stressed skin.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (20%) – A naturally occurring organic compound and component of the vitamin C complex, L-ascorbic acid is a valuable antioxidant that protects skin against photo-damage created by sunlight in both the UVB and UVA bands. Because of this ability, it provides important protection against the DNA mutations and cancer that may result from it. L-ascorbic acid also improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, reduces erythema, promotes wound healing and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide 3 (SYN®-COLL) – A potent peptide complex often referred to as “synthetic collagen” because it mimics the body’s own mechanism to produce this youth-giving substance; helps remove any type of wrinkle, mimicking the skin’s mechanism to produce collagen via TGF (tissue growth factor), sending a signal to increase protein (collagen) in the skin.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) – A stable derivative of vitamin C that increases vitamin C activity and is equally effective as L-ascorbic acid in regulating collagen bio-synthesis and suppressing melanin formation by inhibiting tyrosinase activity. It is also important to note that MAP may be a better choice than vitamin C for people with sensitive skin and those wishing to avoid any exfoliating effects since many vitamin C formulas are highly acidic (and therefore may produce exfoliating effects).
- Provides valuable antioxidant support
- Protects skin against photo-damage and harmful UV rays
- Reduces and repairs damage caused by external elements
- Increases the skin's immune system
- Provides important protection against DNA mutations and cancer
- Promotes healthy skin aging and wound healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen syntheses
- Suppresses cutaneous pigmentation
Ask your aesthetician about skin lightening treatments today.