Click on image to enlarge it.
Aesthetician: Yvonne M. Saenz
Salon: Esthetic Beauty
DAY ONE - 02/12/10
- First treatment was to see how much her skin can tolerate. Skin Brightening Cleanser, Pumpkin Rinse, 20% Glycolic Acid. Gently massaged acid into the skin and rinsed off. Did some extractions. Then buffed skin with Clarifying Beads. Rinsed off and pat dry with a micro fiber cloth. Then layered 3 coats of TCA Salicylic Acid, did very well. Let that set in and applied a thick layer of Vitamin A Peel.
DAY TWO - 02/19/10
- Skin did very well. Some dryness and tightness. Did a cleaning and helped remove dead skin cells. Did some Clairsonic and hydrated skin.
DAY THREE - 02/26/10
- Cleaned and toned skin. 20% Glycolic Acid and Microdemabrasion. Some extractions and Vitamin A Peel. I am working very aggressively and as long as Diane sayd "go right ahead", I did.
DAY FOUR - 03/05/10
- This time i was going stronger. Jessner's Peel! Yes, she was definitely feeling it. Went home and gave her Pro Salve.
DAY FIVE - 03/12/10
- Skin was very dry and flakey, peeling and dehydrated. Cleansed with Citrus Gel Cleanser and started to peel off excess skin. Most was coming off but not like i want it to. I wanted to do some Ultrasonic and put nourishment back into her skin, but some of that dead skin was just so dry. I did a patch test and waxed the side of her face. She did good. Asked her if she felt tingling or sensitivity and she said "no". So I waxed all of her face and all the dead skin was off. After waxing, I was able to do Ultrasonic on her skin and push in Grape See Hydrating Serum along with Eye and Lip Repair and spritzed her.
DAY SIX - 03/19/10
- Kojic Clay Mask! Cleansed skin and toned. Applied clay mask to face, neck and chest area. Left on for 20 minutes. A little uncomfortable but tolerable. After removing mask she was sensitive. I applied some cool compresses over her skin with a layer of Omega #6 EFA.
DAY EIGHT - 04/02/10
- Still some peeling and dryness but not a whole lot. Nothing a little micro can not take off. Performed a microdermabrasion over full face and light 15% Glycolic Acid. I had been treating her with peels for her sun damaged skin, now it was time to take care of some lifting and firming. I have a machine that is called DermaPod. This specific machine helps with lifting and toning the neck and chest muscles. Did that for about 15 minutes and then did a real good cleansing. This was the first time that I had done some serious extractions. All other times her skin was too sensitive. I did use some clarifying wash and then rinsed well. Used some Youth Essence, let that sit for a while and then put some Drop of Essence on.
DAY NINE - 04/09/10
- Did Ultrasonic facial. Cleansed with Pumpkin Cleanser, toned with Purifying Lotion and used Skin Brightening Enzyme. Let that set for a few minutes and applied some warm towels to penetrate deeper. Then removed all product. Started to apply water over skin and the ultrasonic goes in and deep cleanse the skin. After doing that I used Hydra Complex Serum to face area and pushed that in with the spatula. It has heat so it pushes it deeper into the skin. Then last but not least, I also used Sea Gems to help plump up the skin and work with cell renewal. This Ultrasonic treatment also helps to boost collagen production.
DAY TEN - 04/16/10
- I did a heavy TCA Melanin Suppressant and Vitamin A. Went home with product on and did not cleanse until the next day.
DAY ELEVEN - 04/20/10
- Did a follow-up. Diane came in and was not peeling. Skin was still tight and dry. No treatment. Just a little TLC.
DAY TWELVE - 04/28/10
- Cleansed skin with Skin Brightening. Did a 15% Glycolic Acid, worked it in for a few minutes and then removed. Did microdermabrasion andextractions. Applied Therapy E Serum with some Growth Factor Serum.
DAY THIRTEEN - 05/04/10
- By this time her skin was starting to look amazing. The results were starting to be even more noticeable. It was tight, firm, and looked healthy. Lines, wrinkles, discolorations, pore size and even her neck were looking great. She was using her recommended home products.
DAY FOURTEEN - 05/07/10
- Now she is coming in twice a week to help maintain what we have accomplished in the weeks before. Today all i did was give her a relaxing facial with massage. I used Citrus Gel Cleanser, Pumpkin Rinse, and did a Pumpkin Enzyme Peel. Used Clairasonic all over fill face and neck area. Extractions and a fine cucumber mist. Cleaned up her brows and tinted them. Did a relaxing massage with some nice music, applied Grape Seed Parfait mask and let her relax for a few minutes.
DAY FIFTEEN - 05/11/10
- Waxed her full face and did some touching up. Spot treated areas with light TCA and Vitamin A Peel.
DAY SIXTEEN - 05/13/10
- Last and Final treatments. Cleansed skin with Skin Brightening and Purifying Toner. I did some micro all over her face. Did some Ultrasonic again. Used Youth Essence all over face and neck area. Let that set and fanned it dry. I then used Eye and Lip Repair Serum, with Therapy E Serum and finished off with a Cucumber Spritz.
Home Care Regime - Skin Brightening Cleanser, Pumpkin Rinse, Brightening Cream, Daily Defense, Sea Gems, Youth Essence, Drops of Essence, Brightening Beads, Naturale Mega Brightening Serum, organic A Complez, Eye and Lip Repair Serum, and Omega #6.
- SKIN DIAGNOSIS: Diane worships the sun and was always outdoors. So with that came lines, wrinkles, discoloration, sun spots and leathery skin.
- RESULTS: Skin looks healthier. Healthier complexion and diminished lines