What is Glycation?
As sugar molecules enter the body’s system, they migrate and attach to fat and protein cells – a process often referred to as glycation. The proteins in skin cells most susceptible to glycation are the same ones that make a youthful complexion so plump and buoyant — collagen and elastin. But when sugar molecules attach to these fat and protein fibers, they become discolored, weak, stiff and malformed, producing what is known as sugar by-products or advanced glycation end products (a.k.a. AGEs). This in turn, presents itself in the form of wrinkles, saggy skin, and a loss of radiance.
With revolutionary ingredients, powerful antioxidants and advanced science, Rhonda Allison’s enhanced anti-glycation serum, AGE less, pushes the forefront of cutting edge science. Since the body has a process where old collagen is broken down by enzymes and new collagen is generated, with the aid of this anti-glycation product, the old glycated collagen can be reduced and replaced by un-glycated collagen for younger-looking skin.
Great for all skin types, AGE less awakens skin for a luminous, radiant glow.
- Minimizes redness and sensitivity
- Holistic antioxidant – goes directly to the cell
- Repairs the loss of firmness and skin elasticity
- Diminishes inflammation and brightens skin
- Lessens signs of skin fatigue that accumulates over time
Why the name AGE less?
The superior benefits of Rhonda Allison’s unique serum is not a “miracle” ageless wonder product – it is a very complex creation that has a goal to support skin in aging less. With continued long-term use a skin will begin to slow its aging process and maintain a healthier appearance. As well the name defines the very pulse of this formula as one that is designed to reduce AGE anti-glycation end-products.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract (and) Glycerin - Reduces the cause and signs of fatigue on the skin, improvesdermal fiber quality and the appearance of dark circles, under eye bags and drawn facial features.
- Water (Aqua) - Glycerin - Steareth-20 - N-Hydroxysuccinimide -Chrysin- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7– Reinforce firmness and tone and facilitates the elimination of blood pigments responsible for dark circle coloration and local inflammation.
- Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract - Repairs loss of firmness, elasticity and smoothes the skin; increases skin density and thickness, visibly brightening senile pigmented spots and prevents melanin overproduction by strengthening and soothing the melanocyte environment.
- Glycerin / Rosmarinyl Glucoside / Caffeyl Glucoside / Gallyl Glucoside - A unique 5 in 1 active ingredient to prevent skin redness and improve rosacea; controls all the major skin inflammation factors, reduces neovascularisation mechanisms while brightening skin tone. Tested under dermatological control, it is perfectly compatible for all types including sensitive, red and irritated skins.
- Ergothioneine (L) - A natural amino acid and antioxidant not incorporated into protein; a fungal metabolite found in many mammalian tissues. Generally regarded as an antioxidant and scavenger of hydrogen peroxide.
- Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract – A traditional Chinese medicine to treat cough, anxiety and allergic diseases; a broad spectrum anti-inflammatory.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta), Glucosamine HCI (D), Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract , Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Caffeyl Glucoside, Ergothioneine (L), Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Chrysin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Steareth-20, Sorbitan Olivate, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol